Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Monday, November 22, 2021

Gift Card Holders

 Hello stampers, Happy Monday! I hope you are having a good start to your week.

Today's project is a couple of gift card holders that were the focus of this month's Zoom class.  I will be posting more gifting ideas throughout this week. I got the idea for these projects from Jackie Bolhuis.

I used the Whimsy and Wonder bundle for this gift card holder.
I am finally coming to the end of this lovely DSP:(




This holder is using the cute little penguin which is punched out, I also used the Tidings of Christmas DSP which is in the Annual Catalogue.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment