Weekly Card Sketch #28

 Hello Friends, Welcome to my BlogToday. Well it's time for my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch is a very simple design....

Friday, November 19, 2021

Pretty Pillowbox purse

 Hello stampers,


TGIF I hope everyone has had a great week. Today I would like to share these adorable little purses which were made using the Pretty Pillow Box Dies. So as you can see, the dies don't have to be just for Christmas. I cased this idea from a fellow demonstrator @Buckeye Inklings. https://youtu.be/Vh9vSGMgTl0       

                         
                     For these projects I used the Sweet Symmetry DSP.

The tags and flower dies are also part of the Pillow Box Die set.
The little bumblebee trinkets are available in the Annual Catalogue.

Don't you love that everything coordinates so well! 


If you would like to make these cute little purses the products are listed below, just click on the products and that will take you to my online store.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment