Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Color and Contour ideas


Hello stampers
Today I would like to spotlight the Color and Contour bundle which is in the Annual Catalogue on Page 98.
I haven't really used the stamp set very much and I have had it it for a while now.
I have used the dies a lot! So today I broke out the stamp set.


Card base ....Mint Macaron 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5.5"
In Color Designer Series Paper .... 4" x 5.25"               
Basic White Contour die 
stamp flower image with Tuxedo black Memento.
Color the image with Blackberry Bliss (DK) and Fresh Freshia (DK)and Mint Macaron (L) Stampin' Blends.

To see the Stampin' Up! official video please click the link below.
                                               



https://youtu.be/7RToFQLKwaI

To purchase any of the products used in my card just click on the images below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment