Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Love & Happiness sneak peek

 Hello and Happy New Year !

Only 2 more days till Saleabration and the new January - June Mini Catalogue! You will love it...... And don't forget that if you join Stampin' Up! during Saleabration you can pick 2 extra stamp sets in your kit!

Today I am sharing a Valentines card featuring the Love & Happiness bundle. I decided to make an easel card as its been a while since I have done one.


The DSP I am using is called " Sweet Talk" on page 9 of the new Mini.
I also used the DSP to cut out the little hearts.
The large embossed heart is from the Bouquet of Hope Hybrid embossing folder on page 11


As you can see I have popped up the middle heart with dimensionals.


Please reach out to me if you need a Catalogue or are interested in getting a 20% discount!






No comments:

Post a Comment