Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today๐Ÿ˜Š May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

December 2021 Paper Pumpkin

 Hello stampers, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

Well I got this month’s Paper Pumpkin and I was pleasantly surprised! It’s such a cute and funny kit. I put the cards together according to the instructions then decided to make a couple of alternatives too.


If you love puns then you will love this kit.



Alternative card that is using contour dies. I was planning on colouring the toast with blends but my Crumb Cake blends have dried out and am waiting on my new ones. So I stamped the toast on Crumb Cake card stock the fussy cut them.


This is one of the alternatives that I made, as I love the cute bananas with the little faces๐Ÿ˜€
Next month’s Paper Pumpkin looks adorable.






.



No comments:

Post a Comment