Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Monday, December 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Tulip Fields® Mystery card

 Hello stampers,

I am officially finished making Christmas cards for 2021!  I am just finishing up my Christmas shopping, how about you?

Last night was our Team Christmas party on Zoom, It was lots of fun. Our team leader Jenn Tinline made it so much fun. We did a mystery card challenge and I won! We were given the card dimensions ( DSP,CardStock, Die Cuts and choice of embellishments) It was fun to see the interpretations for the challenge. All of the cards were lovely. I decided to use products from the upcoming 2022 Mini Catalogue

For my card I decided to use the Flower & Fields Dsp with the coordinating Stamp set which is called Tulip Fields, I love the windmill. The sentiment is from the stamp set called Special Moments, it is a Salebration set which is free with a $120 purchase.These items will be available to purchase starting January 4th.

If you need a Catalogue please reach out to me and I will be sure to send you one.









No comments:

Post a Comment