Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

A Good Man Is On The Horizon (DSP)

 Hello Stampers.

Happy Wacky Wednesday! I just got a Stampin'Up! Delivery Yesterday ....Yay! I ordered the New Horizons Dsp so I had to make a card of course.

I stamped the image using A Good Man Stamp Set then i did a little bit fussy cutting! I colored the image with our Stampin' Blends and adhered him onto the New Horizons Dsp. I added a strip of gold foiling down the side using tear and tape and Gilded Flakes...I love the way this looks😀


                                                     An Inside Peek!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL 😍! I love everything about it ❤!

    ReplyDelete