Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Friday, March 4, 2022

Celebrate Sunflowers ©Stampin' Up!®

 Hello Stampers.

Happy Friday to you all, Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

So I have started doing videos😁 It's a work in progress! I was so nervous..... If you decide to go to my YouTube Channel please be patient with me LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HvdQ7XPr0q9y_OFSKuItg



https://youtu.be/mjGwoTaP90A

Celebrate Sunflowers Slimline card
Measurements
  • Card Base..Night Of Navy 8 1/2" x 7 1/4" scored at 3 3/4"
  • Basic White layer .. 8 1/4" x 3 3/8" embossed with Meadow Moments EF
  • Die cut gold foil cardstock  layer adhere to dsp die cut ( Tulip Fields)
  • Die cut Gold Foil leaves and adhere to Just Jade leaf die cuts
  • Ribbon.. Denim
  • Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy.
  • Embellishments.. Brushed Brass Butterflies


Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle 20 % off!
Up coming Classes.

Come and join me for a coffee and a card every Tuesday morning.
 In Oshawa Ont.
Contact me for more info and to register.
amjakubiec@gmail.com

Last Chance to sign up!
Book before March 9





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment