Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

All Squared Away + 2020-2022 In Colors

 Happy Wednesday!

Pretty soon the 2020-2022 In Colors will be gone 😒 So today I have decided to use these colors in this card....... I will really miss Just Jade.



I also want to focus on the All Squared Away bundle as It is on Sale for this month!

                                              20 % off only this month!

I used foam adhesive sheets for the white die cuts it worked great as it gives a lot of dimension to the card. I stamped the backgrounds using the In color inks and the Dsp is from the 2020-2022 In Color pack.

                               https://www.facebook.com/Annemariejakubiec

No comments:

Post a Comment