Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St Patrick's Day!

 Happy St Patrick's Day!

                  Hello Stampers I hope you are having a Lucky Day !   May the Luck 'O" The Irish be with you today..........




            “To Celebrate today I decided to make this card.

  • To make the shamrock I used the small heart dies in the Love & Happiness bundle.
  • The stem is from the Flowering Tulips Dies.
  • For the black pot I used one of the tasteful label dies.
  • The gold foil cardstock is 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" and I embossed it with the Stripes & Splatters embossing folders...I used the stripes.
  • The Dsp background is the Hand Penned Dsp. I also used the Saleabration Dsp ..... Sunshine & Rainbows Dsp for the rainbow it adds a nice wee bit of colour.
I used a few dies from different sets for the card above, I will add the products that I used below. Click on any of the products they will take you to my store.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment