Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Friday, March 18, 2022

For The Record ©Stampin'Up!®

 Hello Stampers.

I hope you had a green beer or two yesterday celebrating St Patrick’s Day. 

Only a few more days till demonstrators get to see the upcoming Annual Catalogue! I can’t wait 😀

This card is the project I made On my weekly Facebook Live. This stamp set is called For The Record and it is such fun to use for a retro style card. I love how bright and colourful this card is. 

I really enjoy doing the hinge step technique using the Stamparatus which is what was used in this card.

Here is the link to see the video: https://youtu.be/IYdmYxTgJYI



The colours that were used for the hinge step stamping are Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape. I also used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The stars and the heart are from the Give it a Whirl dies.









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment