Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Friday, May 27, 2022

A Card for Dad - He's The Man

 Hello Stampers, Happy Friday to you. Thanks for visiting today!

I hope you have had a good week....... TGIF!  I used to be counting down the days till Friday but now that I have retired from working at the Daycare and am now working at my stamping business I enjoy everyday working in my Stamping Studio.

Today I would like to share this card using the He's The Man Designer Series Paper.

This Designer Series Paper comes with great designs such as these Vintage cars and it also has 2 sheets of die cut pop outs which I have used here. The only stamping I have done in this card is using the Alphabest stamp set for the Dad sentiment,I also used the blending brush to blend some Crumb Cake ink on the main Layer.
Die cut sheets
https://tinyurl.com/4tbmvfrt

                                 https://www.facebook.com/Annemariejakubiec


Product List

He's The Man 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
$21.00
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Alphabest Photopolymer Stamp Set
$30.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Blending Brushes
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment