Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Saturday, May 28, 2022

May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Unboxing

 Hello Stampers.

Welcome to my Blog today, I hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying the great weather that we are having in Southern Ontario.  This morning I had my weekly Facebook Live video. I opened this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit and put a few of the cards together. I will post the video below.

I made a couple of Alternate ideas although I didn't stray too far from the Kit ideas.I will probably play with it more this week.









The ones below are my alternate versions








Product List
One year Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$325.00
6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$171.00
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$90.00
1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$30.50

No comments:

Post a Comment