Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Gate Fold Card - Cup of Tea Bundle

 Hello Stampers, Welcome to my blog today. I am so happy that you stopped by.

What a morning! Firstly something came up so I had to delay my Facebook Live for an hour, then I was just about to start my Live when the internet went down😭                   Finally I got connected and was able to do my Live Video. Only to discover after the video was finished that there was no sound for the first 2 mins. So if you watch the video just skip to the 2 min mark Lol.

I decided to do a Gate Fold card today and I used the Cup of Tea Bundle.



Measurements

  • Card base = Starry Sky 8 1/2" x  5 1/2" scored at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8"
  • Front panels = Tea Boutique Dsp 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"
  • Belly Band = 1 1/2" x 10"
  • Die cut tea cup with a scrap of Dsp and die cut the detailed cup with a scrap of Basic White. Adhere the White detailed cup to the Dsp cup using Adhesive sheets. Then attach the cup to the front of the Belly band with Dimensionals.
  • Die cut the hearts with the same Dsp as the cup and adhere to the belly band.
                                             Inside

  • Basic White 5 1/4" x 4" Stamp sentiment from the "In The Moment" stamp set in Starry Sky.
  • Dsp panels are from the "Sun Prints" Dsp 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"
  • Fussy cut a small tea pot from the Dsp and adhere to the White layer.




Product List
Cup Of Tea Bundle (English)
$62.00
Cup Of Tea Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$32.00
Teacup Dies
$37.00
Starry Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Starry Sky 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Sun Prints 12” X 12” (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Adhesive Sheets
$15.00
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$86.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Paper Snips
$15.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
In The Moment Cling Stamp Set (English)
$33.00

No comments:

Post a Comment