Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Friday, May 13, 2022

Love & Happiness © Stampin' Up!®

 Hello Stampers, Welcome to my blog today.

Happy Friday! I hope you have had a great week and are enjoying this lovely weather. I am loving it.

Today I would like to share this card using the Love & Happiness Bundle that is in January - June Mini Catalogue, I paired it with some of the new Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.


This card makes me feel happy, I am loving this colour combo.

Measurements etc

  • Pool Party card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4"
  • So Saffron layer is die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle. 5 1/8" x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White Die cut with the 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle, then embossed with the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing folder.
  • Adhere the layers together and attach to the card base.
  • Die cut the Hues Of Happiness Dsp with the heart die, then pop it up with dimensionals and adhere to the centre.
  • Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White using Gorgeous Grape then die cut using the label die from this bundle.
  • Embellish with Elegant Faceted Gems.

                                                   Inside the card
  • 4" x 5 1/4" layer of the same Dsp 
  • Basic White layer is die cut with 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle.
  • Stamp the sentiment with Gorgeous Grape.
To buy any of the products needed for this card please go to my online store or click on the products below.

                             My Store:  https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h

            Don't forget my Facebook Live tomorrow morning @ 11:00am
                             https://www.facebook.com/Annemariejakubiec


Product List
Love & Happiness Bundle (English)
$62.00
Love & Happiness Cling Stamp Set (English)
$30.00
Bouquet Of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder
$39.00
Hues Of Happiness 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
So Saffron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Elegant Faceted Gems
$10.25

No comments:

Post a Comment