Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Monday, May 9, 2022

Sun Prints Dsp © Stampin Up!®

 Hello Stampers.

Welcome to my blog today! I am so glad that you came for a visit 😀

I have had a great day so far, this morning I got my hair done which always makes me feel good. This afternoon I did a Live video on YouTube .

The video I did today was using the new Sun Prints Dsp to make a very simple card. You can watch the video here:



I have been having fun recently playing with the new Designer Series Paper that are  in the new Catalogue, I love this Sun Prints Dsp.  I know I say that about all the pretty papers but it's true Lol
Here are the details 
  • The card base is Night of Navy 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • is 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Designer Series Paper is 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Scrap Basic White is 3 1/2" x 1 /14"(For sentiment)
  • Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy 
  • Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  •            Inside  the card is Basic White 4" x 5 1/4" 
  •  add a 1/2" strip along the bottom of the White layer.
  • Basic White layer 

https://linktr.ee/Amcards


Product List
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Stampin' Seal+ Refill
$11.00
Sun Prints 12” X 12” (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$8.25






No comments:

Post a Comment