Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Coloured Perfectly Penciled Card ©Stampin' Up!®

 Hello Stampers and welcome to my blog today.

Today I would like to share a card I made using the Perfectly Penciled Dsp. I coloured it with the Stampin' Blends.


I had fun colouring the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper this afternoon. I used Stampin' Blends, the colours I used are Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Dark Melon Mambo.
This Paper is "Perfect" if you love to colour.
The Dsp is 4" x 5 1/4" then trimmed on the diagonal I layered this on Basic White embossed with the Brick and Mortar folder.
I added some Gorgeous Grape ribbon and some Gorgeous Grape Pastel Pearls.
The sentiment is from Flowering Tulips and it is stamped with Gorgeous Grape.
The sentiment was punched out using the Double Oval Punch.

If you would like make this card then all of the products are listed below or go to my store : https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h


https://linktr.ee/Amcards


Product List
Perfectly Penciled 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
$13.75
Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
3/8" (1 Cm) Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon
$9.50
Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Double Oval Punch
$26.00
Pastel Pearls
$9.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Stampin' Seal+
$16.50
Stampin' Seal+ Refill
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment