Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Friday, June 17, 2022

Sneak Peek - Hippest Hippos

Hello Stampers, Happy Friday!
Today I want to share this cute stamp set that will be available on July 1st.                    The Hippest Hippos is a free stamp set thanks to Saleabration! For every $60  not including tax or shipping that you spend in my store You can get this stamp set free! there is also a coordinating die set that you can get for free when you spend another $60.
Isn't this so cute.......
I used the retiring New Horizons Designer Series paper  and the little bike is from the retiring Windmill Fields dies.
This my first play with this set, on my Saturday Facebook Live I will be making another project using the stamps and dies, I hope you can join me.

https://www.facebook.com/Annemariejakubiec





Product List
New Horizons 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Windmill Fields Dies
$45.00
Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00
Adhesive Sheets
$15.00
Stampin' Seal+
$16.50
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment