Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Tea Boutique "Miss You" card © Stampin' Up!

 Hello Stampers.

Welcome to my Blog thanks for visiting! 

Do you have a friend that you would like to reconnect with? What's better than a card. I plan on sending this to a friend I haven't seen in quite a while.  I used the Tea Boutique Suite to make this card, I hope you like it.


Measurements etc
  • The card base is Crushed Curry 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  •             For the main layer I trimmed  one of the envelopes that come in the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes to 5 1/4" x 4"
  •         I added a layer of Fresh Freesia 5" x 2" and embossed it with the Gingham embossing folder.
  • The tea cups were die cut using the Tea cups dies , I used Dsp for one and the other was Orchid Oasis cardstock with a layer of Basic White.
  • The sentiment on the tea cup was stamped in Orchid Oasis and the Miss You sentiment was from the Art Gallery stamp set.
  • The tea cups are popped up using dimensionals.
  • Embellish with the Glossy Dots assortment.



                                                 Tea Boutique Suite


Product List
Tea Boutique Suite Collection (English)
$92.25
Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes
$13.75
Tea Boutique 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Teacup Dies
$37.00
Cup Of Tea Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$32.00
Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00
Gingham Embossing Folder
$10.25
Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Stampin' Seal+
$16.50
Glossy Dots Assortment
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment