Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Friday, June 10, 2022

 Hello stampers.

Welcome to my Blog! I am glad you're here.

Today I am continuing with my Father's Day / Masculine card series, I hope you are enjoying this week's cards. I would love to know which one is your favourite.

The card that I created today is using the Scrappy Strips technique. Shout out to @Bruno Bertucci for coming up with this technique, it's great for using up your scraps.

Details
  • I have used the "He's The Man" Designer Series Paper scraps. 
  • The card base is Cajun Craze 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4"   
  • The first layer is Gold foil sheet is 5 1/4" x 4".                           
  • 2nd layer is Early Espresso 5" x 3 7/8".                                     
  •            Glue your strips of Designer Series paper on a layer of Early Espresso            (3 5/8" x 4 7/8" )you can decide how much space is between each strip.
  •           Stamp the sentiment from the He's All That stamp set using  Early                  Espresso  ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut using the All That dies. Adhere with dimensionals.
  • Die cut 2 Gold Foil elements (Not sure what they're called!).     
  • Embellish with the Rustic Metallic dots.
        Please join me tomorrow June 11 @ 4:00pm on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment