Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Sneak Peek of the Christmas Scottie Bundle © Stampin' Up!®

Hello Stampers,  Welcome to my Blog today.

Today during my Facebook Live I showed new product from the upcoming July - December Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Brochure. During this month Demonstrators can pre-order items from these Catalogues. If you would like to receive these Catalogues please click on the link below:                                     https://forms.gle/jWh7rMa3QzdDKGvz6        

                                                           

            In the video I show the new Christmas Scottie Bundle, as soon as I saw this in the Catalogue I knew I had to get it, me being Scottish it was a no brainer LOL

Don't you love it!
Measurements etc
  • Card base is Basic Black 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4"
  •             A Layer of Real Red cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" is embossed with the Gingham embossing folder.
  • Layer of Basic Black is 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"
  • Using real Red ink Stamp the plaid 3 times and cut into 3 x 2" squares, glue 2 of the squares onto the black layer then add the third square onto a 2 1/4" square of basic black and pop up in the middle with dimensionals .
  • Stamp the scottie in basic black and punch it out and adhere to the middle square.
  • Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black and pop it up with dimensionals.
  • Inside layer is Basic White 4" x 5 1/4" and stamp a Scottie inside too!
  • Embellish with the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

                                         This card is very similar 
                                                            I used Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbet





                           

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment