Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Sunday, August 21, 2022

August 2022 Paper Pumpkin - Sweet Sunflowers

 Hello Friends, Welcome to my Blog!

Every Saturday afternoon I do a Facebook Live on my Page, so today I shared this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit. This is such a fabulous Kit.

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription Kit....... It's crafting in a box! Everything is included in the kit. This Kit came with all the ingredients to make 9 cards. There is so much possibilities with this kit, I have made the 3 designs as per the instructions and also made 2 alternate ideas too.

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2218452



                                  You can check out today's video below.





Alternate Ideas


https://linktr.ee/Amcards



Product List
1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$30.50
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$90.00
6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$171.00
One year Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$325.00

No comments:

Post a Comment