Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Monday, August 15, 2022

August 2022 Customer Thank You Cards - Blog Hop



Hello Stampers, welcome to my Blog today.

I am so happy to be participating in Kylie & Bruno Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for August. The theme for this Blog Hop is customer thank you cards. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are part of Kylie and Bruno's Training Program. Every month I make and send customer thank you cards for anyone that places an order with me or have taken part in my online classes for the month.                      

You may be starting here or have come from another blog- either way you can find the blog list at the bottom of this post.


For this month's Thank You cards I am using the Split card Textures die and pairing it with the Free Saleabration Designer Series Paper "Silver & Gold"
I fussy cut some of the flowers from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper but you could use the coordinating dies too!
The sentiment is from the Colour & Contour stamp set, I stamped it on the dies from the Splendid Stems Dies.



Blog List

Product List

Split Card Textures Dies
$39.00
Hues Of Happiness 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Silver & Gold 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$0.00
Splendid Stems Dies
$47.00
Color & Contour Photopolymer Stamp Set
$29.00
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anne Marie! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that die on the bottom. Cute idea! Thanks for giving me the idea!

    ReplyDelete