Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Team Swap Cards - Recreating my swap card

 Hello Friends, welcome to my Blog today.

Today during my Facebook Live I shared some team swap cards. I also recreated my swap card but changed it a bit. You can visit my Facebook page to see the video or watch the video here↓


Team Swaps



Which one do you like?

This is the card I made today

Measurements

Card base is Blushing Bride 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" score @ 3" 
2 x Basic White 3" x 5 1/4"
Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"
           Die cut 2 circles in Basic White and Blushing Bride using the Stylish Shapes Dies.
              Scraps of Basic White and Basic Black for the sentiment and the decorative die cut.
            Emboss one of the Basic White panels using the gingham embossing folder, then adhere to the front of the card.
                Emboss the smaller Basic White circle using the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder







                                      Visit my Facebook Page here:
                            https://www.facebook.com/Annemariejakubiec

Product List
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems
$10.25
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00
Christmas Scottie Bundle (English)
$50.25
Christmas Scottie Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$30.00
Blushing Bride 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$8.25
Gingham Cottage 12" X 12" (30,5 X 30,5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$41.00
Gingham Embossing Folder
$10.25
Painted Texture 3 D Embossing Folder
$12.25
Stylish Shapes Dies
$41.00
All That Dies
$39.00

No comments:

Post a Comment