New Changing Leaves Bundle

  This has been a fun week as I received new products that are going to be part of the Online Exclusives in my Online store on July 3. On ...

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Leaves of Holly Card on my Facebook Live

 Hello and welcome to my Blog today. I hope you are having a lovely long weekend.

Today I would like to share a card that I made on my Facebook Live this morning, This card is highlighting the Leaves of Holly Bundle which is available in my online store. This Bundle is in the July - December Mini Catalogue.

The video for the Facebook Live is available to watch in my You Tube Channel.      I will post it below.




Watch it here or go to my Channel here:
https://youtu.be/pN-yOqdHfAM

                                                    Measurements etc
  • Basic White Card Base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Brushed Metallic Cardstock ( Gold) is 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Cherry Cobbler Cardstock is 5" x 3 3/4" and is embossed with the Whimsical Woodland 3D embossing folder.
  • Basic White scraps to stamp and die cut the leaves and berries.
  • Stamp the leaves with Shaded Spruce ink.
  • Stamp the berries with Real Red ink.
  • Gold Cardstock scrap for the layer behind the leaves on the label.
  • Basic White cardstock approx 3" x 4" for the label die cut.
  • Stamp the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce.
  • Add some Wink of Stella on the berries.
  • Embellish with Matt Black Dots.


Product List
Leaves Of Holly Bundle (English)
$70.00
Leaves Of Holly Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$30.00
Whimsical Woodland 3 D Embossing Folder
$13.75
Brushed Metallic Cardstock
$21.00
Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
$11.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Classic Matte Dots
$9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment