New Changing Leaves Bundle

  This has been a fun week as I received new products that are going to be part of the Online Exclusives in my Online store on July 3. On ...

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Team Tic Tac Toe Challenge Card

 Hello Stampers, I am sorry I have been absent for a couple of weeks . My MIL is in hospital so we have been at the hospital every day visiting her. Hopefully she will be home soon.

Today I took part in a team virtual Play date, it was lots of fun. I did a presentation as part of a Tic Tac Toe challenge with a twist!

So I had to pick a line across /down or diagonally plus the twist was that we had to pick 2 numbers. I picked 2 & 6 but we didn't know what the numbers represented util later!

So I picked the middle line across plus my 2 numbers. This is the card I made using all of the elements


                                                     Measurements etc
  • Card base is Evening Evergreen 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Gold layer is 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Real Red layer is 5" x 3 3/4"
  • 2nd Gold layer is 2" x 3 3/4"
  • Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper is 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Scrap Evening Evergreen for the the sentiment die cut.
  • Scrap of Gold Foil for the holly leaves layer
For the background stamping I stamped the tree from Window Wishes stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento
I heat embossed the sentiment in white and die cut.
The little berries were fussy cut from the DSP

If you would like recreate this card you can buy the products I used by shopping in my store here: https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h

Click on the products below to go to my online store.

Product List

Window Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$30.00
Holly Berry Dies
$48.00
Boughs Of Holly 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Evening Evergreen 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Gold Foil Sheets
$7.00
Deckled Rectangles Dies
$41.00
Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$8.25
Basics Embossing Powders
$25.00
Embossing Additions Tool Kit
$37.00
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$41.00
Versamark Pad
$13.00
Brushed Metallic Cardstock
$21.00
Stampin' Seal+
$16.50
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment