Humble Home Class Projects

 On Sunday September 22nd I held my monthly Online Class. This class focussed on the Humble Home Bundle from the September- December Mini Ca...

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit

 Hello Stampers,

Wow there is a lot happening in Stampin' Up!® this week!  

Colour Refresh! New In Color Sneak Peek! Last Chance/Retirement Lists!!

But first some crafting Lol. Last night during my usual Wednesday night Live Video I opened my new Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit and made 3 of the cards. I just love this Kit ....I know I say that all the time but I Do!

This morning I also made 4 alternative Ideas with the kit, which I will post below. But first I will share the cards from last nights video. Check out the video below.

These were the cards from last night , they are done according to the instructions.



                          https://youtube.com/live/0PDbhCaQr7c?feature=share





                           This is my 1st alternative which is a gate fold card 





                               Alternative #2 I love how this card turned out!





          Alternative #3 Don't you love how vibrant the colours are in this Kit.



                                                       Alternative #4

I hope you love these alternative ideas and it gives you some inspiration. If you would like to buy this Kit it is part of the Online Exclusives in my Online store. https://www.stampinup.ca/products/colorful-kaleidoscope-kit-english?demoid=2218452




These Colors will be leaving soon! So if there are any colours that you love stock up before they are gone!








                 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue Last Chance List
           https://assets.catherinecarroll.com/pdfs/apr_23/AC202223LCL_CA.pdf

            January - April Mini Catalogue Last Chance List
        https://assets.catherinecarroll.com/pdfs/apr_23/JAmini2023LCL_CA.pdf





Get all of the News from me and Stampin' Up!® in my Bi Weekly Newsletter which will be sent on Saturday. This week I will be sharing the New In Colors, Returning Colors and lots more.
Click to subscribe here:
 https://blogspotcom7.aweb.page/p/402095cf-b123-4789-99ff-7fecb2fb69ff



Product List
Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit (English)
$32.00
Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Gray Granite 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Shimmer Ribbon
$9.75

No comments:

Post a Comment