Humble Home Class Projects

 On Sunday September 22nd I held my monthly Online Class. This class focussed on the Humble Home Bundle from the September- December Mini Ca...

Friday, April 21, 2023

April 2023 Paper Pumpkin

 Hello Stampers,

All The Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit is a winner for sure.    Today on my YouTube Channel I shared this Kit and made 3 of the cards in the kit. I will post the Video below.

If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin click Here


                 https://www.youtube.com/live/Gosvi8EAUqU?feature=share




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                           This is one of the Alternative Ideas I came up with.
I added a layer of Calypso Coral behind the Balmy Blue layer, I think it makes it pop and I decided to stamp directly on card front.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh yes I made another trellis card , this design seems to be all the rage right now.
I trimmed part of the leaves and the tall flowering plant and used the envelope for the top layer. I added a layer to the inside using the Shaded Spruce card base.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For this alternative I decided on a slimline card as I thought this tall flowering plant would work well for this type of card, what do you think?  I used the little fence from the Rain Or Shine Dies and I embossed the card front with Painted Textures Embossing Folder. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Do you have a Demonstrator? Do You Live in Canada? If you do not have a Demonstrator that you currently order from I would be happy to send you a free Catalogue.       https://forms.gle/FdyzG3Cz6oSbx7tq9

I am so sad to see some of my favourite stamp sets that are leaving soon.

If you want to grab any of the retiring products then you should not wait as things are selling fast check out the Last Chance List as there is a lot on sale. Click here to go directly to my store.

https://www.stampinup.ca/categories/specials/last-chance-products?demoid=2218452



Product List
Calypso Coral 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$12.00
Painted Texture 3 D Embossing Folder
$12.25
Playing In The Rain Dies
$48.00
1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$30.50
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$90.00
6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$171.00
One year Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$325.00

No comments:

Post a Comment