Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Sneak Peek with the new Circle Sayings Bundle

 Hello and welcome to my blog.

Well I finally received my preorder which means that Stampin' Up! Demonstrators can pre order select products from the upcoming Catalogue! Did you know that if you join Stampin' Up! right now you can add preorder items to your starter Kit!

On Wednesday night's Live Video I had fun making a card with a couple of the products from my pre order. I used the Circle Sayings Bundle and paired it with the new Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper.

    I love this bundle and it went so well with the Designer Series Paper too!



                                                Measurements etc

  • Card base is Boho Blue (New In Colour) 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".
  • Basic White layer is 5 3/8"x 4 1/8"
  • Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper is 4"x 2 3/4" & 4"x 2 3/4"
  • Stamp the circle sentiment in Night of Navy on Basic White scrap and punch out with the 2 3/8" Circle Punch.
  • Stamp the cupcake with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colour with Blends ( Light Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, and Light Night of Navy)
  • Add some Wink of Stella to the frosting.
  • Colour the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon with Night of Navy Blends 
  • Adhere the circle to a Boho Blue Scalloped Circle and attach with dimensionals
  • Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment in Night of Navy and die cut with the new Countryside Corners dies ( 2nd smallest) and attach with dimensionals.
        I fussy cut one of the little bunnies from the Designer Series Paper and              adhered it to the sentiment.

                      

                             Check out the video to see how I put it together. 

                                                                     https://youtube.com/shorts/qV1NReSx2RI?feature=share




You can also check out my Pre Order UnBoxing video below.

                                 Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here


                       Do you live in Canada and don't have a Demonstrator?                                                  I would be happy to send you a Catalogue.

                      Catalogue sign up https://forms.gle/FdyzG3Cz6oSbx7tq9




                                                    https://tinyurl.com/5n8vckvu


No comments:

Post a Comment