Weekly Card Sketch #48

 Monday September 30,2024 For this week's sketch I have used the Regal Winter Designer Series Paper. I know Wild Wheat has taken a while...

Monday, September 18, 2023

Christmas Everywhere Kit plus alternates


 Hello my crafting friends, Thank you visiting my blog today.

On Sunday's Live video I shared this new Kit from Stampin' Up! The Christmas Everywhere Kit is such a fun Kit. I will post the video at the bottom of this blog post.

What's in the kit:
  • Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
  • 9 coordinating envelopes
  • Christmas Everywhere photopolymer stamp set
  • One Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
  • Printed card bases, printed die-cut labels and images with red glitter, adhesive, and a clear block
  • Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Granny Apple Green, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Real Red




These are the cards that are designed in the kit, I made these on the Live video.


Alternative idea #1

I used the Countryside Corners dies for this card. One of the card bases was die cut with the larger die cut. I stamped this sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set and die cut with the Labels Aglow Dies.





Alternative Idea #2
This card would be perfect for your friends that live in a warmer climate.
I just love the Christmas Palm Trees.
I added a Basic White frame using the largest of the Radiating Stitched Dies and popped it up with Dimensionals. The sun is using the same Radiating Stitches Dies. This card was so simple to make by just adding a couple of dies.




Alternative Idea #3
Using the envelope liners I made this gift box using the Nested Treat Boxes and added the trees. The White Iridescent Ribbon is used to tie around the box.




                  Watch the video on my Youtube Channel and please Subscribe.




I go Live on my Facebook Page and Youtube
Every Wednesday @ 7:00pm
&
Sunday @ 10:30am





Christmas Everywhere Kit (English)
$29.00
Radiating Stitches Dies
$41.00
White 1/2" (1.3 Cm) Iridescent Ribbon
$12.25
Labels Aglow Dies
$45.00
Brightest Glow Cling Stamp Set (English)
$34.00
Nested Treat Boxes
$15.75


No comments:

Post a Comment