Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Thursday, December 21, 2023

December 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit


The December 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit is lovely, I love the colours and it comes with an acetate gift box to give someone a perfect gift of hand made cards.

I have made and alternative card idea which I will post at the bottom of this page.
 






The ink colour that came with the kit is Pebbled Path but I decided to use Wild Wheat instead.



For this card I punched out the middle of the circle and popped it up with Dimensionals.



Don't you just love this month's Kit! 





This is the alternative card that I made using last week's Sketch Challenge. I added some of the loose daisies and the Balmy Blue Glitter Ribbon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment