Rocker Card - Day 16 Card A Day In may

  Hello friends. Today's post is sharing this rocker card which I created on Wednesday Night's video, as I am taking part in the Car...

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Desktop Calendar with the new Softly Stippled Dsp

 

Hello Stampers, welcome to my blog today. Thank you for stopping by.

 Great News! The New January- April Mini Catalogue has started, there are lots of great goodies in this Catalogue. You can see everything in the printed version or go to my Online Store here. Plus don't forget that Saleabration has started! So for every $60 you spend you can pick free product from the Saleabration Brochure.

 There is also a PDF version right here on my blog! on  the left sidebar 👉



             

 On my Wednesday Night Crafting Video I shared this fun project. This Desktop Calendar + notepad holder was made using the new Softly Stippled Dsp which is a free option during Saleabration.

Measurements

  • Pebbled Path (card base) 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2"
  • Softly Stippled Dsp (layers) 4" x 5 1/4" + 3 3/8" x 2 3/8"
  • Calypso Coral (box) 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"score at 2 1/2" + 3" and 1/2" on the each side. As shown below.

  • Pebbled Path ( easel layer) 4" x 4"scored at 2" + 1/2" on each side.
  • Use tear & tape or any strong adhesive for all pieces.
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Trucking Along stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and punch out with the Double Oval Punch.
  • Watch the video below for more details.

Watch & Subscribe Here
 

        

 

 

 




I also made another Calendar using the same Dsp except I used Pool Party and Wild Wheat cardstock. I will be giving these Calendars to anyone that places an order with me during January.

If you would like to make this project, you can order the products in my Online Store or click on the links below. 



https://linktr.ee/Amcards



Subscribe to my Bi Weekly Newsletter to get all of my news,Creative Inspiration, new classes and more.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment