Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Weekly Card Sketch with the Lighter Than Air Suite

 Happy New Year! I hope 2024 brings you joy and peace.


On Sunday's Livestream I did my usual weekly Card Sketch Challenge. For this week's sketch I have used the new Lighter Than Air Suite which will be in the new January- April Mini Catalogue which starts on January 4th. 
You can purchase these products on January 4th in my online Store Here



This the Card Sketch for this week's Challenge



Measurements

  • Basic White Thick cardstock (card base) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Lighter Than Air Dsp (layers) 4" x 5 1/4" , 4 1/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Balmy Blue (layer) 4 3/8" x 2 7/8"
  • Vellum (layer) 4 7/8" x 3"
  • Basic White (sentiment layer) Die cut with the 2nd largest rectangle from the Nested Essentials Dies.
  • Sentiment is stamped with Boho Blue Ink.
  • Fussy cut the balloon from the Dsp.
  • Lemon Lolly Sheer ribbon.
  • Embellish with the Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots
Check out the video below for more details...P.S. don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel.

Watch & Subscribe Here







Subscribe to my Bi Weekly Newsletter to get all of my news,Creative Inspiration, new classes and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment