Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Monday, April 22, 2024

Delicate Wings - Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello friends. Welcome to my blog, I am happy that you are here.


 This month's Paper Pumpkin Kit is amazing! I am not a huge butterfly fan but I am loving the projects in this box. I shared this Paper Pumpkin Unboxing Here



On my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge Video I made this alternate card using this month's Kit. I am happy with the way it turned out.



This is the Sketch for this week!
Measurements etc
  • Basic White (Card base) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • I cut the Lost Lagoon Card Base to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and adhered to the Basic White card base.
  • The Champagne Foil is cut to 1 1/4" x 4" (3)
  • The White & foil splattered card base was cut down to 1 1/8" x 3 7/8"(3) and adhered to the Champagne strips.
  • The circles are 2 Lost Lagoon and 1 Moody Mauve using the Stylish Shapes Dies ( 3rd smallest) approx 1 3/4"
  • Adhere the butterflies with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Lost Lagoon cardstock strip is 5 1/4" x 3/4"
  • Basic White strip is 5 1/8" x 5/8" stamp the sentiment with Moody Mauve
  • Embellish with the Blooming Pearls.

  • For more details watch the video below



Be sure to check out next month's Kit 

 

MAY: The Best There Is 

Subscribe 11 April–10 May 

Make cards for Father’s Day and more to express your gratitude and admiration! 

• Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs with 9 coordinating envelopes 

• Precut paper accent pieces and labels 

• Woodgrain textures and masculine earthy tones 

• Coordinating colours: Wild Wheat, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight (Classic Stampin’ Spot), Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic Beige 

Coordinates with the Country Woods Designer Series Paper (item 163393).





Upcoming Class - May 7th
You will make 3 cards with new Products from the 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue





Click here to view links for my Newsletter, and all my Socials




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment