Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

 

Hello friends.
Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which starts on May 1.
The Country Birdhouse Bundle is a must have! Actually the whole Country Woods Suite is amazing as it has 2 bundles which you know I had to have!


I made this card a few weeks ago for a team Playdate so last night I wanted to recreate it for you. I love how it turned out and the Country Woods Designer Paper is perfect for the birdhouse, I also used the Country Lace Designer Series Paper.


Last night's card used these 2 stamp sets



Measurements

  • Basic Beige (card base) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 3", 6" and 7"
  • Basic Beige (centre base) 3 3/4" x 6" score at 1 3/4"
  • Misty Moonlight (layers) 5 3/8" x 1 3/8" , (2) 5 3/8" x 2 7/8" , 4 1/8" x 3 5/8"
  • Basic White (layers) 4" x 3 1/2" + 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Country Lace Dsp (layers) 5 1/4" x 1 1/4", 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Birdhouse is die cut with the Country Woods Dsp
  • Scraps - Early Espresso,  Basic White,  Misty Moonlight,  Petal Pink,     Balmy Blue and Mossy Meadow.
For more details watch the video below:

Watch Here



This is the original card that I made for my team event.


I hope you enjoyed this card, you can buy the products used on May 1.


If you are coming to this class on May7th you are in luck as we will be using this Suite as well as other new products from the new Catalogue!



All of my Links to my Store, Newsletter etc are on my Linktree which you can see when you click ⬇



Shop the newly updated Clearance Rack Here


No comments:

Post a Comment