Weekly Card Sketch #28

 Hello Friends, Welcome to my BlogToday. Well it's time for my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch is a very simple design....

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few days.  I also used the Lifetime Of Love Dies which is a new bundle that I recently purchased. I also made a couple of Wedding cards with this bundle which I will post at the end of this Blog Post.

Sketch #26





Every week on Facebook and Youtube I share a card using a weekly Card Sketch. I hope you can join me @ 10:30am on Sundays to see the sketch of the week.



Measurements etc
  • Summer Splash (card base) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Unbounded Beauty DSP (layers) (2) 5 1/4" x 4" + 5"x 2 1/2"                            
  • 2024-2026 In Color Designer Series Paper 5" x 1"
  • Basic White 2 1/4" x 4 3/4" embossed with the Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder.
  • Scraps - Basic White, Summer Splash  
  • Die cut 2 of the circle die cuts with the Basic White & Summer Splash
  • Basic White 5" x 3 3/4" (inside layer)
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Simply Said Stamp set with Berry Burst Ink.
Inside The Card


  •  

For more details watch today's video below⬇


These are wedding cards that I shared at the end of my video today.





For my Important Links Click Below





Only a few more days to get in on the next Card Class, Register Here





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment