Weekly Card Sketch #48

 Monday September 30,2024 For this week's sketch I have used the Regal Winter Designer Series Paper. I know Wild Wheat has taken a while...

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Painted Petals - July 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit

 July 18th, 2024

On my Weekly Wednesday Night Crafting Video I opened my Paper Pumpkin Kit and created the 3 designs....... This month's Kit is gorgeous. This Kit includes supplies to make 9 cards and envelopes. 

These cards are just gorgeous, they have some lovely images with a watercolour look which I love as I am not very artistic in that way!



Watch the Unboxing Video Here


As usual I love to make alternative cards with the kit, below are some of the alternative ideas I have so far.......


Alternate card 1



I trimmed the frame off for this card and cut the card base to 4" x 5 1/4" the front of the card was cut in half and I added a 1/2" strip of Mossy Meadow.
I adhered the ribbon to the card base and adhered it to a larger 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Mossy Meadow card base.

Alternate card 2



For card #2, I coloured the frame with a Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blend Marker.
The card base is Berry Burst 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
I had a basic White 4" x 5 1/4" which had already been embossed with the Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder and coloured with Old Olive.
The Thank You is from the Thoughtful moments Hybrid Embossing Folder.


Alternate card 3


The centre of this card was cut out with the Countryside Corners die. The card base is Mossy meadow 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Alternate card 4


I used the same Countryside Borders dies to make this fun shaped card. The card base is Pretty In Pink die cut with the largest die.



✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

The August Paper Pumpkin Kit
This is a Birthday Themed Kit and a fun fold!
Also there is an additional stamp set with this month's Kit.




4 comments:

  1. Great alternatives!! I love your colours and how you cut some of the boarders out and made new ones This is such a pretty kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie JakubiecJuly 19, 2024 at 9:12 PM

      I’m glad that you like these alternatives.

      Delete
  2. hello, the cards look adorable! I love these!
    sending hugs from Germany Regina

    ReplyDelete