Weekly Card Sketch #46

 September 15, 2024 Hello stampers and welcome to my blog today. Today is the day for my Weekly Card Sketch. For this week's Sketch I ha...

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Humble Home sneak peek

 Thursday August 29th, 2024



Last night on my Livestream I shared a sneak peek of the New Humble Home Bundle which will be in the new Mini Catalogue and available on September 4th.
I paired it with the Country Woods Designer Series Paper which is on Sale until August 31st.   Click here for the Paper Sale









Measurements

  • Basic Beige card base 81/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Real Red layer 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Country Woods Dsp 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Silver Foil approx 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"(die cut trees from the Frosted Forest Dies.)
  • 1 1/4"  Lemon Lolly circle 
  • Basic White scrap for stamping the sentiment
  • Real Red scrap.
  • Stamp the house on some of the Country Woods Dsp, then punch.

Inside the card

  • Country Woods Dsp 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"


**** Watch Video for more details







Do you have your copy of the new Holiday Mini?
If you need one I would be happy to send you one if you live in Canada.




No comments:

Post a Comment