Weekly Card Sketch #46

 September 15, 2024 Hello stampers and welcome to my blog today. Today is the day for my Weekly Card Sketch. For this week's Sketch I ha...

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Weekly Card Sketch #44

 September 1, 2024

Wow can you believe it is September already! The new Mini Catalogue starts on Wednesday. I will be sending out my Newsletter on Wednesday so make sure you are on my mailing list as there will be lots of news!

Starting today I have challenged myself to go Live on my Facebook Page and Youtube Channel every day this month! Hope to see you 😁

Today on my Weekly Card Sketch I made this card with the Everyday Details Stamp Set and Dies. I also used some new Designer Series Paper which will be available soon as it is in the new Mini Catalogue called Regal Christmas.




Weekly Card Sketch #44



Measurements

  • Night of Navy card base 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2"
  • Basic White layer 3 3/8" x 5"
  • Regal Winter Designer Series Paper 4 7/8" x 3 5/8" embossed with the Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder.
  • Smoky Slate 3" x 1 1/2"
  • Basic White scrap- die cut the circle from the Everyday Details dies. Stamp the teacup with Memento Ink and colour with Stampin' Blends - Blueberry Bushel light, Balmy Blue Light, Shy Shamrock,and Berry Burst.
  • Boho Blue strip 4 1/2" x 3/8" die cut with the thin dies from Everyday Details Dies.
  • Scraps of Berry Burst and Basic White.
  • Berry Burst 2 1/2" x 1" + Basic White is die cut from the same die set. Stamp the greeting from the Simply Said using Blueberry Bushel Ink.
  • Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • Watch Video for more details.
Inside The Card
  • 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Strip of the Dsp 3 1/2" x 1/2"













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment