Weekly Card Sketch #48

 Monday September 30,2024 For this week's sketch I have used the Regal Winter Designer Series Paper. I know Wild Wheat has taken a while...

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Weekly Card Sketch #42 - With August Paper Pumpkin Kit.

                       


August 18th 2024

Hello and welcome to this week's Sketch Challenge.

For this week's sketch I used the August Paper Pumpkin Kit. On Wednesday's Live video I did an unboxing of this month's Kit which you can see Here.


                       


Week #42 Card Sketch



Measurements
  • I used the Petal Pink Card base that is in the Kit.
  • Night of Navy layers: 3 1/8" x 1 5/8"
  • The envelope liners make great Dsp 3" x 1 1/2"
  • Fussy cut 2 balloons from the card layer in the Kit.
  • Moody Mauve cardstock - die cut with the Greetings of the Season Dies.
  • Using the Moody Mauve envelope liner -die cut the 3rd largest circle in the Stylish Shapes Dies.
  • Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment with Night of Navy Ink on the banner.
  • Attach the balloons with the Rose Gold Twine with Dimensionals.
  • Add a bow with the same twine.

I hope you enjoyed this card sketch.
More details are on the video below.


Alternatives for this month's Kit


I used the envelope liner again for this card - I love these liners......

As this month's Kit included an extra stamp set which had the numbers etc I decided to make this 40th card as I have few 40th Birthdays coming up.  I stamped the 40 with Berry Burst Ink and used the Everyday Details circles. The flower die cut is from the Fully Flowering Mix & Match Ephemera Pack.



This card has a Bubble Bath card base with a Moody Mauve layer.  I have used part of the accordian fold layer and embossed it to hide the fold lines. The Greetings of the Season Dies were a great size for the sentiment.



Registration is open for my Monthly Card Class.
The next Class takes place on September 10th @ 6:00pm
This class will be focussing on New Products from the Sept - Dec Mini Catalogue! 



🛍 Shop in my Online Store :  




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment