Weekly Card Sketch #48

 Monday September 30,2024 For this week's sketch I have used the Regal Winter Designer Series Paper. I know Wild Wheat has taken a while...

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Frosted Forest masculine card


Today on my FaceBook & Youtube Live I created this project using the Frosted Forest Bundle.  I think this would be a great masculine birthday card for the guys or anyone as it is a very neutral design.  The Decorative Masks in this bundle are so easy to use. I makes me look like an artist! 




Measurements:

  • Mossy Meadow card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Season of Green & Gold Dsp 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic Beige 5" x 3 3/4" + scrap for tag
  • Country Lace Dsp 3 5/8"" x 4 7/8"
  • Inks used: Pecan Pie, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
  • Gingham Ribbon is coloured with dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends.
Inside the card:
  • Basic White 4" x 5 1/4"
  • 1/4" strip of the Season of Green & Gold Dsp
  • The greeting is from Country Birdhouse stamp set.
Watch the video for more details.





 






As you know, Stampin' Up! acquired a limited supply of Close to my Heart® paper crafting supplies, and initially these were available to purchase on the online store only by former Close to my Heart Makers and customers.
 These products are now available to all customers and and can be ordered through all demonstrators. Product quantities are limited and these items are only available while supplies last!




🛍 Shop in my Online Store :  
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment