Weekly Card Sketch #50

 Sunday October 13, 2024 For today's Weekly Card Sketch Video I have used the Regal Winter Suite with the Countryside Corners Dies. I am...

Thursday, October 10, 2024

More Than Autumn


Thursday October 10,2024

I finally got my computer back and am able to blog again.  Sorry I have been away for a bit. Today I would like to share the card I created on my Facebook Live yesterday, I used the More Than Autumn Bundle which is amazing, there is so much you can do with this set.

This month's In Person Class focused on this Bundle too.











Measurements

  • Basic Beige card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic Beige layer - 4" x 5 1/4" embossed with the Falling leaves 3D Embossing Folder
  • Cajun Craze layer 4 3/4" x 3 1/8"
  • Country Lace Dsp 4 1/2" x 2 7/8"
  • Basic White scrap for stamping the cup, apples whipped cream and sentiments.
  • Country Woods scrap to die cut the tub from the Country Flowers Dies.
  • Die cut the Apple word using Real Red cardstock with adhesive sheet on the back.
  • Watch the video below for other details.




                           




Stampin’ Up! has a fantastic offer for anyone who becomes a demonstrator! Join my team between October 1–31and you can choose $206 worth of product in your Starter Kit for only $135! Starter Kits normally include $165 worth of product for $135,  This offering also includes free shipping and free business supplies! 

Being a part of Stampin’ Up!’s creative community also comes with several perks, including early access to products, special discounts, a chance to earn product credits, access to exclusive trainings, demonstrator-only events, and so much more.

As a demonstrator, I am here to help you through the join process and beyond. If you’re interested joining my team, please reach out! I am excited to answer your questions and help you get started on your creative journey. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment