Weekly Card Sketch #28

 Hello Friends, Welcome to my BlogToday. Well it's time for my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch is a very simple design....

Monday, June 13, 2022

June 2022 Demonstrator Training Blog Hop

 


Hello Stampers and welcome to my blog today.

I am so happy to be participating in Kylie & Bruno Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for June. The theme for this Blog Hop is customer thank you cards.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are part of Kylie and Bruno's Training Program.  Every month I make and send customer thank you cards for anyone that places an order with me or have taken part in my online classes for the month. 

 You may be starting here or have come from another blog- either way you can find the blog list at the bottom of this post.

For this month's customer cards I decided to use one of the new In Colours.
 Starry Sky Is my favourite blue at the moment. It goes so well with the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper.

                                       Measurements

  • The card base is Starry Sky 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Layer of Basic White is 5 1/4" x 4" and is embossed with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder.
  • Use the same embossing folder on a layer of Starry Sky 1 3/4" x 4"
  • Sun Prints DSP layer is 3 3/4" x 2" and is popped up with dimensionals.
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Colour & Contour set in Starry Sky on a layer of Basic White 2 1/4" x 1"
  • Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Blog Hop List





Product List

5 comments:

  1. This card is amazing. Love the blue, white and embossing. Thank you Anne Marie for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Anne Marie, beautiful blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and the white on white

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite suites! Love the clean and simple idea.

    ReplyDelete