Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Perfect Pomegranate Card on my Facebook Live

 Hello Stampers,

This afternoon in my hot little craft room I did my Saturday afternoon Facebook Live. It was so hot I had my fan going full throttle Lol. Are you keeping cool wherever you are?

So for my FB Live I made a card using the free Host set called Perfect Pomegranate. I must say that I really like this set, I wasn't too sure if I would like it but it's much better when you actually stamp with it!I love it!





Measurements

  • Blackberry Bliss card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Wonderful World Designer Series Paper is 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Basic White layer is 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" die cut with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
  • Basic White scrap for the sentiment is die cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.
  • The sentiment is from the Blessings of Home stamp set (stamped in Evening Evergreen.





Product List
Perfect Pomegranate Host Photopolymer Stamp Set
$30.00
Wonderful World Bundle (English)
$0.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Stylish Shapes Dies
$41.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$8.25
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00
Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Stitched With Whimsy Dies
$40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment